Proper Pitch 6 Inch Tapered Game Junior Mound
The 6” Game Junior Mound is regulation dimensions for:
- Little League– Minor and Major divisions
- Babe Ruth’s Cal Ripken– Rookie, Minor, and Major/60 divisions
- Dixie League– AA, AAA, and Major divisions
- Pony League– Bronco division
- Shock Absorbing Landing Area– The shock absorbing landing area is a great feature that adds durability to the pitching mound. This area absorbs a lot of the pressure that is placed on the mound when the pitcher completes his stride providing the mound with more durability. This landing area will also reduce stress on pitcher’s ligaments.
- High Strength Construction– All of Proper Pitch’s mounds are built to last. They are very durable and you will get a lot of usage out of anyone of their mounds. They are also designed to be lightweight to make them easier to carry on and off the field.
- Non Slip, Non Marking Backing– This mound is primarily used as a game mound but doubles as a practice mound. The mound has a non-slip, non-marking backing that allows teams to bring the mound indoors during winter training and inclement weather to practice their pitching.
- Tapered Sides– The classic mound has a drop off to the ground that makes it more difficult for pitcher’s to perform pickoff moves. This new, tapered mound has gradual slopes to each side of the mound which allows pitcher’s to pickoff runners on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd base.
- Larger Dimensions– The dimensions of the mound are 9” Long x 5’4” Wide x 6” High.
- Lightweight Design– The Game Junior weighs only 135 pounds. The lightweight design of this mound makes it easy to move from the field to the gym. Weighing only 135 pounds this mound can be moved by two or three people.
- Computer Designed, Regulation Specs– This mound is designed to work for your organization. It has the regulation dimensions to work for Little League, Cal Ripken, Dixie League, Pony League and other organizations.
- The Tapered Game Junior comes with a one year warranty on the mound’s core.
- Made in USA– This mound is manufactured right here in the USA!