Portolite Practice Mound with Turf
Portolite’s newest Practice Pitching Mound is perfect for batting practice, bullpens, athletic facilities, gymnasiums, and backyards. The full body, high performance poly protected resilient core construction gives pitchers a solid yet cushioned landing area reducing knee and ankle strain. The poly coating grips gymnasium floors without scratching. Practice mounds come with the most durable nylon turf and is available in Clay, RED, and Green colors. Simulated rubbers last 10 times longer than industry standards.
About Portolite's Pitching Mounds
- Weight – 140 Pounds
- Official height for high school and beyond, but OK for all ages
- Full body construction (no shell)
- Enables pitcher’s weight to transfer directly to floor to reduce mound from sliding
- Cushioned landing reduces knee and ankle strain
- Will not damage or scratch gym floors
- Simulated rubber is longest lasting in the industry
- Level pivot area in front of rubber to promote good balance
Best practice pitching mound that we have owned. The durability of Portolite mounds is unmatched.