Professional Professional Pitching Mound
- Two-Piece Mound – The 2-piece design provides two benefits. First, you can offset the landing area up to 2 feet, creating a 6 foot wide landing area. Another major benefit is it makes the mound easy to store. With the mound breaking down into two pieces, you can stack the pieces on top of each for easier storage.
- Interlocking System – The Mound has an interlocking system that makes sure the mound does not separate during use.
- Non-Slip Bottom – Just like the ProModel and Collegiate Mounds, the ProMounds Professional Mound comes with a non-slip bottom. You can use the mound in the gym or outdoors.
- Spike-Resistant – The artificial turf that ProMounds uses for their practice mounds is spike resistant. Overtime, spike cleats will wear down the turf quicker than rubber cleats.
- Two Color Options – The Professional Pitching Mound is available in two colors, clay or green.