ProMounds ProModel Pitching Mound
- Skid-Proof – The ProMounds builds the ProModel Pitching Mounds with skid-proof bottom. This allows you to use the mound in gyms or other slick surfaces, without the mound moving or scratching the floor.
- 5′ wide – The ProModel is a foot wider than the collegiate mound, which gives pitchers more room to start their stride.
- Indoor Drill Work – Does your team need practice during the offseason? The ProModel Mound is perfect for indoor use during the winter months. Works great on gym floors and is portable.
- Portable – The mound is a little heavier than some other practice mounds, however, it includes a handle which makes it easier to move with two people.
- Durable – ProMounds makes the mound with a combination of PRAT (ProMounds Rubber Armor Technology) and high density foam.
- Spike-Resistant Turf
- Caddy – The ProModel Mound comes with a caddy, which makes it even easier to move and store the mound.