ProMounds Collegiate Pitching Mound
The ProMounds Collegiate Practice Mound is the perfect training tool for aspiring pitchers. ProMounds makes the mound with high density foam, PRAT (ProMounds Rubber Armor Technology) technology, spike resistant artificial turf and a built-in pitching rubber. The high density foam creates a durable, lightweight design. PRAT technology seals the foam and will not scratch or scuff gym floors. The spike resistant artificial turf completes the mound, giving you a real game feel. You will have the option to receive the mound with green or clay turf.
- Skid-Proof – ProMounds builds their Collegiate Pitching Mound with a skid-proof bottom. The skid-proof bottom prevents movement from the mound during practice. Additionally, ProMounds also made sure the bottom of the mound will not scratch gym floors.
- Large Dimensions – The mound is 10″ height, which makes it regulation height for middle school, high school, collegiate, and professionaly players. Furthermore, the mound is 9′ long! Its 9′ length gives pitchers plenty of room to start and end their stride on the pitching mound.
- Built-in Pitching Rubber – The mound comes with a built-on pitching rubber.
- Indoor Drill Work – ProMounds built their lineup of practice mounds to be the perfect training tools during the cold, off-season months. Many high school and collegiate coaches take advantage of the Collegiate Mound to make sure their team is practicing year round.
- Durable, lightweight and strong
- Spike Resistant Turf –
- Constructed of high density foam and PRAT technology
- Carrying Handle – ProMounds’ Collegiate Mound comes with a handle on the side of the mound. The handle makes the mound possible to move with one adult, however, we recommend two adults because of the weight and bulk of the item.
There are no reviews yet.