Portolite 8" Full Length Pitching Mound
Portolite builds the lightest, most durable portable pitching mounds on the market. Portolite pitching mounds give the pitcher the feel of a regulation baseball mound, while also allowing field crews the ability to move it with ease. Each baseball pitching mound is designed with a full body, high performance poly protected resilient core with fiberglass reinforcement for a solid, no bounce, yet cushioned mound that reduces knee and ankle strain. Portolite pitching mounds are covered with the highest quality nylon AstroTurf® available in Clay or Green colors.
Portolite’s simulated pitching rubbers last ten times as long and also have a hidden wear pad underneath the turf immediately in front of the pitching rubber. Built with gentle slopes and tapered edges to give the pitcher the highest level of comfort. Full length Game Mounds are available in 6”, 8”, and 10” sizes to meet every age level.
- Weighs only 200 lbs.
- Dimensions: 8″H x 10’5”L x 7’W.
- Limited 10 year warranty on core of mound.
- Gentle slopes for pick-off’s, no more falling off the pitching mound.
- Smooth tapered edges, No “Lips” on Portolite’s baseball mounds.
- Highest quality Fiberglass, Poly, & Astroturf® materials.
- Pitching rubbers last 10 times longer than industry standards.
- Hidden “Wear Pad” located in front of the pitching rubber ensures your baseball mound will last season after season
- Green and Clay color Astroturf® options