6 Inch Oversized Stride Off Game Mound
Stride off mounds are built to have an extremely long lifespan making this mound usable anywhere anytime. The Stride Off Mound makes it easy for pitchers to land in a game ready position after every pitch. Because players are landing on the dirt instead of on the slope of a mound, it will feel much more natural for pitchers to finish their pitches in an athletic, ready to play stance.
About Portolite's Mounds
All Portolite Pitching Mounds feature the highest quality materials and cutting-edge design. Portolite uses a poly protected core with fiberglass reinforcements to make their mounds some the most durable on the market. With the unique infusion of materials, they have engineered these mounds to be much lighter and easier to move than a full fiberglass core mound. All of their mounds are covered with the highest quality nylon Astroturf. They offer both a green and clay color for all of their pitchers mounds.
- Smooth tapered Edges– Having a tapered edge on the mound gives a portable mound the real game feel. The smooth edges will allow for balls that are hit at the mound to react naturally. This makes it easier for not only pitcher but also other infielders when trying to make a play.
- Hidden “Wear Pad”– The hidden wear pad is located directly in front of the pitching rubber. This is where all players start their pitch and pivot from so it is naturally gets sees the most wear and tear. The hidden Wear Pad helps prevent this the turf from getting worn out.
- Gentle slopes for pick-offs, no more falling off the pitching mound
- Pitching rubbers will last 10 times longer than industry standards.
- Highest quality Fiberglass, Poly, & Astroturf® materials
- Limited 10 Year Warranty– Portolite stands by all of their products so much that they offer a 10 year warranty!
There are no reviews yet.