10 inch Full Length Game Mound
Portolite builds the lightest, most durable baseball pitching mounds on the market. Portolite pitching mounds give the pitcher the feel of a regulation baseball mound, while also allowing field crews the ability to move it with ease. Each baseball pitching mound is designed with a full body, high performance poly protected resilient core with fiberglass reinforcement for a solid, no bounce, yet cushioned mound that reduces knee and ankle strain. Portolite pitching mounds are covered with the highest quality nylon AstroTurf® available in Clay or Green colors.
Portolite simulated pitching rubbers last ten times as long and also have a hidden wear pad underneath the turf immediately in front of the pitching rubber. Built with gentle slopes and tapered edges to give the pitcher the highest level of comfort. Full length Game Mounds are available in 6”, 8”, and 10” sizes to meet every age level.
- Smooth tapered Edges– Having a tapered edge on the mound gives a portable mound the real game feel. The smooth edges will allow for balls that are hit at the mound to react naturally. This makes it easier for not only pitcher but also other infielders when trying to make a play.
- Hidden “Wear Pad”– The hidden wear pad is located directly in front of the pitching rubber. This is where all players start their pitch and pivot from so it is naturally gets sees the most wear and tear. The hidden Wear Pad helps prevent this the turf from getting worn out.
- Longer Lasting Pitching Rubber– Portolite Pitching Rubbers will last 10 times longer than industry standards.
- Highest quality Fiberglass, Poly, & Astroturf® materials
- Limited 10 Year Warranty – Portolite stands by all of their products so much that they offer a 10 year warranty!
Bought this mound a few years ago. Impressed with how it has held up. Core is intact and the turf is as well.
Use the Portolite 10″ for my high school and the kids love it. A lot less maintenance than the dirt mound we had before.