Portolite 2-Piece 8" Full Length Game Mound
Portolite baseball pitching mounds give the pitcher the feel of a regulation baseball mound, while also allowing field crews the ability to move it with ease. Each baseball pitching mound is designed with a full body, high performance poly protected resilient core with fiberglass reinforcement giving the pitcher a solid, no bounce, yet cushioned baseball mound that reduces knee and ankle strain.
Portolite pitching mounds are covered with the highest quality nylon AstroTurf® available in Clay or Green colors. Portolite simulated pitching rubbers last ten times as long and have a hidden wear pad underneath the turf immediately in front of the pitching rubber. Built with gentle slopes and tapered edges to give the pitcher the highest level of comfort. Two-Piece Full Length Game Mounds are available in 6”, 8” and 10” sizes.
- Weighs only 95 / 105 lbs.
- Dimensions 8″H x 10’5”L x 7’W.
- Limited 10 year warranty on core of mound.
- Gentle slopes for pick-off’s, no more falling off the pitching mound.
- Smooth tapered edges, No “Lips” on Portolite’s baseball mounds.
- Highest quality Fiberglass, Poly, & Astroturf® materials.
- Pitching rubbers last 10 times longer than industry standards.
- Hidden “Wear Pad” located in front of the pitching rubber ensures your baseball mound will last season after season
- Green and Clay color Astroturf® options